Monday, August 15, 2011

The Helicopter Ride

My friend stayed at the house with our daughter and made some phone calls to family members.  Thank God he was there!  I truly believe he was chosen to be there at that time/moment!  My mother-in-law quickly arrived after I left in the ambulance and took over care of our 3 month old daughter.   We arrived at the hospital very quickly and the paramedics rushed Shel into the scheduled ER trauma team.  At this point there has been no change of her unresponsiveness and coma like state.  Miraculously the doctor suspected that she had a brain injury and orders a MRI stat! How he knows that? I don't have a clue! This crucial diagnosis becomes very important later on!  By now many family members and friends are gathering inside the Emergency waiting room.  Meanwhile the doctor's suspicion is confirmed and a helicopter is ordered.  I leave my wife's very unstable bedside for a minute to check in with family members in the waiting room.  As I walk through the door, they inform me that there must be a really bad patient being treated because a helicopter has just landed in the parking lot.  Little do they know the helicopter is there for Shelley!

2 comments:

  1. http://papapodari.com.ua/katalog/igrushki-na-radioupravlenii/radioupravlyaemye-vertolety

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use to do ship models by myself for living good.

    ReplyDelete